UDSRA returns in October 3rd for the Winter Sim Racing Season!
Key points to know:
– Game Title: rFactor (pc only) it can be found on Amazon or on Steam for around $20.
– rFactor Addon – UDSRA Sprints (free to public) download at www.udsra.org via Simsync
– New models with new upgrades added, Winged 410 & 360’s, and non-wing 410s
– 21 races October 3, 2016 – March 13, 2017
– $15 UDSRA membership required for ’16-’17 league (purchase membership here http://www.udsra.org/udsra-membership/
– Online Practice servers are up
– Teamspeak IP: 220.127.116.11
– For all of the new people to this. This is a SIMULATION, not a console video game. We strive to recreate the most realistic sprint car driving simulator we can. This is not going to something easy to just hop in and go fast, It takes time! We welcome all new comers with open arms, but want you to understand, this is not your average “video game”.
The 2016/2017 season will new ownership and will bring several new additions to our rFactor add on and several new league additions to help promote cleaner racing, a friendly environment and best of all, bring back the FUN to sim racing.
The first major and exciting change this year will be in our weekly series! We will host a variety of winged 360 & 410 races along with non wing 410s! This should keep it fun and exciting week to week.
As most of you know, hosting a league isn’t cheap! With that said, along with all the controversy last year, UDSRA will no longer be a “free to race league”. We will charge a small fee of $15. Wether you race one time or all 21 races, the fee remains $15. Every driver racing in a UDSRA event will pay the same $15 to race! This will help cover cost of operating the series, points fund and hopefully entice drivers to race each other with more respect having money in the series.
This season we will also have a pretty nice points fund for the top 10 drivers in year end points and also we will have multiple prizes throghout the season. OUR GOAL THIS SEASON IS TO GIVE BACK TO THE DRIVERS, because without you we dont have a series. We are also hoping that with this we will see more respectful racing throught the season, which in the end will result in better racing for everyone.
Now we realize this will not prevent all disrespectful driving, so starting this season UDSRA will review each race at nights end, with the administration that was on hand along with a non affiliated third party, any on track incidents deemed “unnecessary” will be penalized as seen fit. We will be very strict with unnecessary on track incidents, as we try to bring the fun back into the community.
We will host 21 events this year. We are hosting popular events such as the Winter nationals, Knoxville nationals, trophy cup, oval nationals, gold cup, to name a few, along with some new UDSRA special events. Here is the dates we will race on:
We are very excited to enter the 6th year of hosting online events as well as our first being under new ownership we are striving to continue UDSRA’s success, as we hope you are also! So spread the word, get those memberships purchased, and get ready for another awesome UDSRA Sim sprint car Season
Any interest in Sponsoring the series or any paticluar race or races please contact Mike @ UDSRAracing@yahoo.com